Question for you Seattle Sounders and Portland Timbers fans: How important (if at all) is Vancouver to the Cascadia Rivalry?
I ask because they seem sort of like a third wheel.
17 Notes/ Hide
- andthentheresanne answered:Very. I think the PDX-VAC rivalry is just less vitriolic and more fun than PDX-SEA. But still def. a rivalry. So it’s very important, imho!
- alexher likes this
- time-slut answered:They’re kind of a wild card really.
- pazzinis answered:Actually, we (Vancouver) have 3 and are tied with Seattle. Portland has 2. Funny you think* we’re* the third wheel. Educate yourself.
- kylesbogusjourney answered:It’s a nice points when you’re having an off year.
- theselfproclaimedultimatenerd posted this